Thursday, June 16, 2016

I Love My Son Quotes Part 4

I love my son quotes part 4:
My promise to my children:
For as long as I live I will always be your parent first and your friend second. I will stalk you, flip out on you, lecture you, drive you insane, be your worst nightmare and hunt you down like a bloodhound when I have to, because I love you. When you understand that, I will know you have become a responsible adult. You will never find anyone else in your life who loves, prays, cares & worries about you more than I do. If you don't mutter under your breath "I hate you" at least once in your life, I am not doing my job properly. SHARE IF YOU ARE A PARENT AND AGREE.

birthday quotes for son, birthday wishes for son, I love my children quotes, I love my son quotes, love my children quotes, son quotes from mom,

For my child:
For 9 long months I carried you, waiting for the day I could hold you in my arms. My body grew, my skin stretched, I had aches and pains and strange cravings. But it was all worth it. You said hello to the world and I was amazed by your beauty and overwhelmed by my love for you. I had sleep deprivation, my house never stayed tidy and I often questioned if I was doing anything right! But it was all worth it. Yes, my body changed, but it created life and thats amazing. Instead of sleep I had cuddles and instead of a house I had a home.

birthday quotes for son, birthday wishes for son, I love my children quotes, I love my son quotes, love my children quotes, son quotes from mom,

My son is my baby. Today, tomorrow and always you hurt him I'll hurt you. I don't care if he's 1 day or so years old. I will defend and protect him all of my life.

birthday quotes for son, birthday wishes for son, I love my children quotes, I love my son quotes, love my children quotes, son quotes from mom,

No comments:

Post a Comment